Stereo Sibe Sunday

Cheoah

Hey, hu-dad, what are you working on?

Cheoah

Oh, I see you already have help.

Frankie

We have both sides covered - sort of a Stereo Sibe set-up

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

Did you guess what was wrong with the video yesterday? Several of you noticed that at 0:35 in the video, the driver turned the heat up. Totally a Sibe faux pas – we want the heat turned down. Of course, we do laugh at the look shot at the driver right after that. It is sort of the look we give the hu-dad when he does something we don’t like.

1. Steve & Kat on February 3, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Ummm… Shouldn’t there be a Sibe on the computer? That’s how I like to do it so Mom’s hands are petting me and not typing.

Kat

2. houndstooth on January 29, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I’m glad there’s no shortage of help! It looks a lot like our house, I’m afraid.

I was thinking that they left with six dogs and came back with only four. 😛

3. Huffle Mawson on January 29, 2012 at 4:32 pm

It’s very nice of you both to help the hu-dad out like that.

4. The OP Pack on January 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Your stereo sibes are much better behaved than the ones here. They just shove the laptop off the lap, makes a lot more room for the furry heads:)

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

5. HUSKYS RULE on January 29, 2012 at 12:27 pm

You can never have to much help!!
    Licks & Nibbles,
    Kody & Nia

6. Kari on January 29, 2012 at 11:47 am

three heads are better than one…

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

7. Leslie on January 29, 2012 at 11:13 am

The look in that first picture is one I’m all too familiar with. 😉

I’m jealous of your stereo ‘system’ there. Looks all sorts of cozy and wonderful.

8. RumpyDog! on January 29, 2012 at 10:41 am

So…. which one of ya is the ‘puter geek?

9. Carolyn on January 29, 2012 at 8:58 am

OH! I thought it was the Window Open thing! The front sibe had the window open then suddenly it wasn’t! I did not catch that!

Also? Frankie reminds me so much of my Maddox. He is a real cuddlebug, isn’t he? 🙂 That could be my Maddie curled up like that – he sticks to me like glue.

I am so glad the Herd chose you, Frankie!

10. Bongo on January 29, 2012 at 1:12 am

I bet your hu-dad really appreciates your help. I know my person loves it when I help her on the computer.

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.