Stereo Sibe Sunday

Cheoah

Hey, hu-dad, what are you working on?

Cheoah

Oh, I see you already have help.

Frankie

We have both sides covered - sort of a Stereo Sibe set-up

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

Did you guess what was wrong with the video yesterday? Several of you noticed that at 0:35 in the video, the driver turned the heat up. Totally a Sibe faux pas – we want the heat turned down. Of course, we do laugh at the look shot at the driver right after that. It is sort of the look we give the hu-dad when he does something we don’t like.

1. Steve & Kat on February 3, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Ummm… Shouldn’t there be a Sibe on the computer? That’s how I like to do it so Mom’s hands are petting me and not typing.

Kat

2. houndstooth on January 29, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I’m glad there’s no shortage of help! It looks a lot like our house, I’m afraid.

I was thinking that they left with six dogs and came back with only four. 😛

3. Huffle Mawson on January 29, 2012 at 4:32 pm

It’s very nice of you both to help the hu-dad out like that.

4. The OP Pack on January 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Your stereo sibes are much better behaved than the ones here. They just shove the laptop off the lap, makes a lot more room for the furry heads:)

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

5. HUSKYS RULE on January 29, 2012 at 12:27 pm

You can never have to much help!!
    Licks & Nibbles,
    Kody & Nia

6. Kari on January 29, 2012 at 11:47 am

three heads are better than one…

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

7. Leslie on January 29, 2012 at 11:13 am

The look in that first picture is one I’m all too familiar with. 😉

I’m jealous of your stereo ‘system’ there. Looks all sorts of cozy and wonderful.

8. RumpyDog! on January 29, 2012 at 10:41 am

So…. which one of ya is the ‘puter geek?

9. Carolyn on January 29, 2012 at 8:58 am

OH! I thought it was the Window Open thing! The front sibe had the window open then suddenly it wasn’t! I did not catch that!

Also? Frankie reminds me so much of my Maddox. He is a real cuddlebug, isn’t he? 🙂 That could be my Maddie curled up like that – he sticks to me like glue.

I am so glad the Herd chose you, Frankie!

10. Bongo on January 29, 2012 at 1:12 am

I bet your hu-dad really appreciates your help. I know my person loves it when I help her on the computer.

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.