Rainy Weekends

Wet Kiska

Kiska here - What a wet weekend we had here.

Wet Qannik

You tell it, sister. You know what it is like to be a wet Q-Tip?

And the hu-dad is complaining that his jeep has the aroma of wet dog in it now.

Just wait until we all crawl into bed with him tonight.

1. Glaval on January 10, 2012 at 10:57 am

What beautiful dogs. I love your site. Its so wonderful to hear from our four legged friends. My Great Dane sat here looking at the pictures. I think she has a crush on Frankie!

2. Lorenza on January 9, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Sorry you had a rainy weekend!
    Aaaand…. the smell of wet doggies…. is a good smell!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

3. Ryker on January 9, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Huh, Mama says it’s bath time for you all!

4. Stella on January 9, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Oh revenge! How sweet it is!

Kisses,
    Stella

5. The OP Pack on January 9, 2012 at 4:56 pm

But look how clean you are, Q-Tip. What IS your secret?

Oh, if only that rain could be snow!

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

6. The Ao4 on January 9, 2012 at 11:57 am

Sniff, sniff!?! I smell wet sweaters! Ha roo roo roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

7. Kari on January 9, 2012 at 11:18 am

eeeew wet dog smell

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

8. Khyra on January 9, 2012 at 8:37 am

Siberian Sponges ROKHK!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

9. houndstooth on January 9, 2012 at 7:00 am

I heard about that unfortunate incident on Facebook! It sounds like the Hu-Dad shouldn’t have been so interested in the couches. I’m sure wet Siberian smell on the pillows will be something he’ll cherish!

10. houndstooth on January 9, 2012 at 7:00 am

11. Wild Dingo on January 9, 2012 at 6:18 am

Sibes always have the best revenge. And the last word!

12. Lexi and Jasper the Danes on January 9, 2012 at 4:02 am

O we know the feeling! It’s been horrible and wet here in Auckland, NZ for nearly the past month!! And it’s supposed to be our summer 🙁

Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.