Waiting on Nia

We were looking through our pictures and discovered we had one more story from our beach trip to tell. Ok, and we did not have any more pictures from this week because hu-dad was doing all his busyness stuff after the holidays. These pictures are from before Christmas when we visited with our friends Kody and Nia at Charles Towne Landing in Charleston, SC.  Queen Natasha, of course, appreciated how Nia has trained Kody on how things work.

Kody and The Herd waiting

Kody and The Herd are patiently waiting. What could they be waiting for?

Kody waiting

Kody knows the wait can be a while, so he settles in and gets comfortable.

Nia emerges.

Finally, Nia emerges from her explorations (she insisted on dragging her human over to this exhibit).

Nia's confidence

Nia had no doubt that every pup would wait on her.

Walking with Nia

But now Nia, and every other pup, is ready to continue the walk.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

1. Kari on January 8, 2012 at 2:38 pm

They are so nice to wait on her

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

2. Lexi and Jasper the Danes on January 7, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Nia is gorgeous! Hope you enjoyed your walk together 🙂

Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

3. Yay Pets on January 7, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Looks like a fun walk, beautiful doggies!

4. HUSKYS RULE on January 7, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Nia has paid close attention to The Queen & how she rules!!!
    Licks & Nibbles,
    Kody & Nia

5. Boondocks Love Shack Pack on January 7, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Nia has such lovely markings. What a pretty girl!

AROOOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

6. The Ao4 on January 7, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I thought maybe be excused herself to go use the grass in private or something.
    PLay bows,
    Zim

7. The OP Pack on January 7, 2012 at 10:58 am

Another “N” Queen? Wonder what “N”atasha thought about the wait?

So much fun to get out for a hike with good pals.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

8. houndstooth on January 7, 2012 at 10:58 am

Ha ha ha! I love her style! She’d get along very well with Miss Bunny! Perhaps too well…

Glad you got a good laugh about the puppy landmines! It wouldn’t have been nearly as funny to me if it had happened to anyone else. Sometimes karma just gets stuck to the bottom of your shoe! And no, I haven’t complained to Mr. Taleteller at all about setting those landmines now!

9. Bassetmomma on January 7, 2012 at 10:54 am

What a girl!

10. RumpyDog! on January 7, 2012 at 10:53 am

I love seeing your pics! They always make me smile.

11. Stella on January 7, 2012 at 10:38 am

Whats not to love about a boss dog who will keep people waiting for him?

Kisses,
    Stella

12. Pip on January 7, 2012 at 9:53 am

Nice work, Nia!

Thank you so much for your kind wishes for my heart. The medicine is helping me and I am feeling a bit perkier. I go to the cardiologist next week for more tests. Thanks again!

Your pal, Pip

13. FiveSibesMom on January 7, 2012 at 8:57 am

Nia knows how to keep the boys (and girls) waiting! 😉 Now that girl has style! Love her markings, too!