The Faces of Natasha

Can you believe how innocent and pure she can look?

How about demure?

Fine - How about demanding and bossy?

Yes, all of these pictures were taken within minutes of each other. Apparently, the flash disturbed Her Highness and she demanded to go outside for some peace and quiet.

1. RumpyDog! on January 9, 2012 at 4:25 pm

woo woo woo! I think that last picture is mislabeled!

2. Kari on December 20, 2011 at 11:35 am

A girl needs multiple looks

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

3. [email protected] on December 17, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Buster wanted me to print out the pictures so he could hang them on the wall next to his bed. <3

4. Susan on December 17, 2011 at 3:20 am

Her Evilness is a superb actress!

5. Christina on December 16, 2011 at 8:54 pm

All I could do was laugh… Been thinking about my Angel lately. She loved winter. We’d buy one of them great big bags of cedar shavings for her dog house and it was so funny to watch her digging around in it making the perfect bed. Or dipping her nose in snow and flipping it in the air. Man, I miss that dog. Your pretty Natasha reminds me a little of my beautiful Angel.

6. Anna the GSD on December 16, 2011 at 10:22 am

Sigh, being a supermodel is soooo hard sometimes! But you got your poses down girlfriend!

7. Zoe on December 16, 2011 at 9:24 am

Hey, all that responsibility can be wearing on a pup. She needs some peace and quiet: it’s not easy being queen.

8. houndstooth on December 16, 2011 at 8:21 am

Well, even a Queen needs some respite from the paparazzi!

9. Khyra on December 16, 2011 at 6:21 am

So, what’s the problem here?

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: It takes one to know one 😉

10. Wild Dingo on December 16, 2011 at 5:42 am

sigh. Now we know why the Queen doesn’t get enough in the spot light. She doesn’t grant many audiences!

11. siku marie on December 16, 2011 at 1:54 am

I see a strong but feminine she-dog who is as comfortable as a cover girl stretched out before the fire as she is ruthlessly plotting the overthrow of her dissenters! I understand…totally.

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.