Driver’s License Check

What? I have a license.

1. Lexi and Jasper the Danes on September 16, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Hehe, we saw a standard poodle doing this once!! It looked just like a human!

Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

2. siku marie on September 15, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Yes, but is your seltbelt harness on? Safety first!

3. Huffle Mawson on September 15, 2011 at 7:07 pm

I don’t like going in the car but can you come pick up Teddy?

4. Sagira on September 15, 2011 at 6:20 pm

You do? Wow…that is so cool. Can you come pick me up and take me for a spin?

5. Kari on September 15, 2011 at 11:17 am

A drivers or a city?

Kari

6. The OP Pack on September 15, 2011 at 11:07 am

Dakota always liked to be in the driver’s seat (in more ways than one). Tell your friend to stop by and give us all a ride too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

7. houndstooth on September 15, 2011 at 8:19 am

Morgan does that often, and it cracks me up! I’m not sure it would be wise to ask her to roll down the window, though!

8. hisqueen on September 15, 2011 at 8:19 am

I bet that Pup can drive better than some, OK..a lot, of the people on our roads.
    Very cute picture..Asking permission from Hu-Dad to take the Queen for a short drive.

9. Holly & Khady on September 15, 2011 at 1:39 am

Reminds me of Samuel when he gets in the car.

Holly

10. Ina in Alaska on September 15, 2011 at 1:24 am

Road trip anyone?

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.