Norman Rockwell

We thought this picture was very Norman Rockwell – a high country field with a magnificent tree in the center.

IMG_4377

But, frankly, we enjoyed this even more.  Kiska sitting in the back of the Jeep looking wistfully in the distance.

IMG_4329

1. Mochi on September 27, 2009 at 2:56 pm

I love the Kiska pic too! 🙂

Mochi

2. Steve & Kat on September 23, 2009 at 11:49 pm

I agree. I like Kiska better than Norman Rockwell, any day!

Steve

3. Brownie on September 19, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Kiska is bootiful!

4. Teddy Bear on September 19, 2009 at 12:43 am

What’s out there Kiska? The first picture is beautiful and so is Kiska!

5. Wild Dingo on September 18, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Fur tops leaves every time. Especially Kiska’s fur! tho that tree was pretty nice.

6. the Army of Four on September 18, 2009 at 9:16 pm

Oh, yeah. I like the one of Kiska MUCH better!
    Play bows,
    Zim

7. Huffle Mawson on September 18, 2009 at 9:03 pm

I vote for Kiska!

Huffle Mawson

8. princess eva on September 18, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Kiska is much prettier than a tree!

Bricey

9. gus, louie and callie on September 18, 2009 at 5:08 pm

You go for it Kiska.. Jump, check out what is up in that tree..

Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

10. Denns the Vizsla on September 18, 2009 at 11:06 am

“I can has running?”

11. Stella on September 18, 2009 at 9:41 am

Lets see, says Kiska, have I visited that nice tree or not. Hmmm, I can’t remember but its too nice to waste!

I will take scenics but they need a pup in them.

Kisses,

Stella

12. KB on September 18, 2009 at 9:00 am

Beautiful Kiska!

13. The OP Pack on September 18, 2009 at 7:00 am

Nature is great but give us a good looking pup anyday.

Happy weekend.

14. Khyra on September 18, 2009 at 6:20 am

I think she’s trying to determine if she khan – ummmm – sprinkle it from THERE!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I’m SOOOO furry excited about my Bricey like day ahead!

15. Scout and Freyja on September 18, 2009 at 2:40 am

I do have to admit that I enjoyed Kiska just a little bit more. Nothing like a dog…

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.