Sarge’s Dog Walk – TODAY

We are off this morning to participate in Sarge’s Dog Walk – which we have already told you about several times – like here and here and here.  We did pick up our t-shirts yesterday.  The front looks like this:

IMG_3806

The back looks like this:

IMG_3809

Oh – did you miss that?  Let’s zoom in:

IMG_3809a

Sarge and Friends does outstanding work here in Haywood County, North Carolina.  If you would like to learn more or donate, please click on their website.  And if you are near Waynesville today, please stop by the courthouse and say hello to The Herd.  We would love to meet you.

1. Princess Eva on August 8, 2009 at 6:38 pm

We hope you help raise lots of $$ and awareness for Sarge’s today!

Princess Eva

2. Steve and Kat on August 8, 2009 at 6:32 pm

That is so cool that you’re on the back of the shirt. How come you aren’t on the front too?

Steve

3. Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ Campanella on August 8, 2009 at 6:20 pm

cool walkies for a cause – it doesnt get any better – me and mommy ran the marathon last year on a dare for my local rescue my company sponsored me and i had a bunch of other sponsors – no one believed a bully could go that far!!

Woodrow – Sweetie – Sherman

4. Mochi on August 8, 2009 at 2:21 pm

That’s so cool that they mentioned you on the shirt! Have fun today! 🙂

Mochi

5. The OP Pack on August 8, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Wish we could be there to walk too, the OP Pack would love to meet the TH. Have a good walk.

6. the Army of Four on August 8, 2009 at 12:52 pm

HEY! Cool shirt!!! And YOUR blog is on it! That totally rocks!
    Have a blast!
    Play bows,
    Zim

7. Brownie on August 8, 2009 at 12:04 pm

Gosh, we sure wish we were in NC! the t-shirt is rockalicious and I hope your Saturday turns out fantastic!

8. Hero on August 8, 2009 at 11:27 am

I completely agree with what Khyra said. Pull HARD!!!

Hero

9. Kira on August 8, 2009 at 9:36 am

Wooo! Cool that your blog is on a t-shirt! I hope you have loads of fun on your walkie!
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

10. Ozzie on August 8, 2009 at 9:31 am

Hi Heard!!! I hope that you all do well on your walk. I can’t believe that your bloggie is on the T-shirt! That is super-cool. I wish that I were in NC today. Atlanta is supposed to be hot, hot, hot!

Ozzie

11. Khyra on August 8, 2009 at 7:30 am

Pull hard and prosper!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Mary got a chukhkle out of the appearance of the strike…it didn’t but it surely looked like it…and don’t khall me shirley!