Fluffy Tail in the Breeze

While lots of Siberians have great fluffy tails, when you have some wooly coat in your genes like Kiska, you can really get the fluffy tail effect going, particularly on a windy day:

img_2343

And Miss Kiska can strike quite the refined look as well with the subtle paw cross:

img_2351

1. Steve & Kat on April 7, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Lookin’ good Kiska! That is quite the fluffy tail.

Kat

2. Mochi on April 6, 2009 at 10:51 pm

I love Kiska’s fluffy tail and crossed paws! 🙂 So pretty!

Mochi

3. The OP Pack on April 6, 2009 at 9:30 pm

So did Kiska teach Khyra or the other way around? All paws crossed from here.

Woos, the OP Pack

4. Mason Dixie on April 6, 2009 at 6:48 pm

What a great fluffy tail, and the paw placement is just pawfect. =)

5. Samantha ~ Holly & Zac ~ on April 6, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Miss Kiska you have a beautiful fluffy tail and look very pretty and cute with your paws crossed.

Holly & Zac…XX

6. Biloxi and Siber-Sibs on April 6, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Hmmmmmm and HaRoooooo! Are woo distantly related to Lady Khyra. Dat paw crossing and fluffy tail could be clues.

Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

7. the Army of Four on April 6, 2009 at 12:55 pm

It’s been so breezy here, my fluffy butt almost got knocked over while I was lifting my leg!
    Kiska’s tail and crossed paws… that face… sigh. What a gorgeous babe!
    Play bows,
    Zim

8. Khyra on April 6, 2009 at 9:22 am

Hmmmmm!

I wonder if the tail is a fakhtor in the khrossed paws trait?

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Left over right was my choice of pawsitions most of the weekend!

9. princess eva on April 6, 2009 at 8:58 am

Kiska does have quite a fluffy tail. Good for telling which way the wind is blowing.

Princess Eva

10. Ozzie on April 6, 2009 at 8:41 am

I think that Kiska is keeping her paws crossed for snow tomorrow!I’m keeping my paws crossed, too!

Ozzie

11. Kira on April 6, 2009 at 8:16 am

I don’t have the fluffy tail , but it looks as though we have that paw placement down pat!

Choosing Snowstorms Over Hurricanes

January 16, 2022

After our two-year experiment of living on the coast, we are back in our beloved mountains choosing snowstorms over hurricanes.

A Criminal Mystery

February 25, 2013 |

Some dogs seem to have the unfortunate luck to always be in the same place as a mess. It’s a criminal mystery how that happens.