Sleepy Positions

After a long day of hiking, we get sleepy puppies.  Sunday evenings pictures:

Kodiak
Kodiak

Rusty
Rusty

Natasha
Natasha

Kodiak
Kiska in her chair

1. Mochi on April 6, 2009 at 12:43 am

Awww…how sweet! 🙂 I’ve been napping since mom and dad picked me up from the doggie hotel!

Mochi

2. Steve & Kat on April 2, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Great positions. I think Kiska’s is my favorite. Very comfy!

Kat

3. Ozzie on March 31, 2009 at 9:13 pm

This makes me wanna go take a nap with the papparazzi ready for cute poses.

Ozzie

4. Huffle Mawson on March 31, 2009 at 5:26 pm

It must be sleepy pose week!

Huffle Mawson

5. Hero on March 31, 2009 at 5:16 pm

The Siberian Donut! I do all those, but the donut is my favorite. Doing the donut on a comfy couch is even better!

Hero

6. The OP Pack on March 31, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Isn’t it cool how they each have their own special position?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

7. the Army of Four on March 31, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I had to start reading your post all over again. I was so inspired by everypuppy, I took a nap 1/2 way through. Woo!
    Luv,
    Dave

8. sitka and cornelia marie on March 31, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Wooo! Look at your sleepy positions!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

9. Princess Eva on March 31, 2009 at 10:35 am

We can’t seem to do the Siberian Donut position. We usually use Kodiak’s position but add a pillow and a couch.

Princess Eva

10. Four Musketeers on March 31, 2009 at 8:53 am

Its a sleepy day fur us too ! BOL !

11. Kira on March 31, 2009 at 7:57 am

It is not sleepy day, it is officially Nap Day and welcome! I don’t have my own chair, but I am usuing the bed a lot more than I used too, it is nice big and comfy up there.

12. Khyra on March 31, 2009 at 5:52 am

Oh my!

I do all of them!

But many many times – after I am sure Mom is okay in the kitchen by herself, I’ll do Kiskha’s chair pawsition! It is Khyra’s Chair!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.