Sleepy Positions

After a long day of hiking, we get sleepy puppies.  Sunday evenings pictures:

Kodiak
Kodiak

Rusty
Rusty

Natasha
Natasha

Kodiak
Kiska in her chair

1. Mochi on April 6, 2009 at 12:43 am

Awww…how sweet! 🙂 I’ve been napping since mom and dad picked me up from the doggie hotel!

Mochi

2. Steve & Kat on April 2, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Great positions. I think Kiska’s is my favorite. Very comfy!

Kat

3. Ozzie on March 31, 2009 at 9:13 pm

This makes me wanna go take a nap with the papparazzi ready for cute poses.

Ozzie

4. Huffle Mawson on March 31, 2009 at 5:26 pm

It must be sleepy pose week!

Huffle Mawson

5. Hero on March 31, 2009 at 5:16 pm

The Siberian Donut! I do all those, but the donut is my favorite. Doing the donut on a comfy couch is even better!

Hero

6. The OP Pack on March 31, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Isn’t it cool how they each have their own special position?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

7. the Army of Four on March 31, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I had to start reading your post all over again. I was so inspired by everypuppy, I took a nap 1/2 way through. Woo!
    Luv,
    Dave

8. sitka and cornelia marie on March 31, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Wooo! Look at your sleepy positions!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

9. Princess Eva on March 31, 2009 at 10:35 am

We can’t seem to do the Siberian Donut position. We usually use Kodiak’s position but add a pillow and a couch.

Princess Eva

10. Four Musketeers on March 31, 2009 at 8:53 am

Its a sleepy day fur us too ! BOL !

11. Kira on March 31, 2009 at 7:57 am

It is not sleepy day, it is officially Nap Day and welcome! I don’t have my own chair, but I am usuing the bed a lot more than I used too, it is nice big and comfy up there.

12. Khyra on March 31, 2009 at 5:52 am

Oh my!

I do all of them!

But many many times – after I am sure Mom is okay in the kitchen by herself, I’ll do Kiskha’s chair pawsition! It is Khyra’s Chair!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.