Walking Wednesday – Waterrock

1. Steve & Kat on March 27, 2009 at 9:20 pm

I’m impressed with your rock climbing abilities. Do you plan to climb a mountain soon? You could come here and do Mt. Rainier! I bet the view would be just as good.

Kat

2. Mochi on March 26, 2009 at 6:30 am

Great Walking Wednesday video!

Mochi

3. Cap'n Maverick on March 25, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Harrrrrr
    what a great vid Harrrrr
    Cap’n Maverick the Pirate

4. Biloxi and Siber-Sibs on March 25, 2009 at 4:11 pm

HaRoooooo! What a furry interesting walkie! Woo have some great trails. How long did your hooman have to rest after dat?

Husky kisses,
    Biloxi
    PeeS: Nikita is guilty of efurrything.

5. princess eva on March 25, 2009 at 9:34 am

Great workout program for your humans.

We just looked it up and found the highest point in Minnesota is Eagle Mountain. I wonder if we can get Momma to take us there.

Princess Eva

P.S. I haven’t forgotten about posting the video that is going to humiliate the boy. I just have to get Momma to edit it because of size.

6. The OP Pack on March 25, 2009 at 9:27 am

Very impressive – Mom is in awe of the human’s ability to hang on to three dogs and a camera AND climb those rocks.

Woos, the OP Pack

7. Kira on March 25, 2009 at 7:28 am

Woooo! What happy tails I saw! Those doggies were certainly having fun! Mom says she would be gasping a lot louder than that!Nice climb!

8. Khyra on March 25, 2009 at 5:47 am

Ah yes!

The sound of the gasping human – I know that well!

WOW – that’s khwite a ‘hill’ you walked!

Now that I’ve had my own rokhk khlimbing fun, I’m even more envious of The Thundering Herd!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and Her Gasping Human

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?