Panoramics and an Unimpressed Herd

I was filming one of those panoramic views like this:

I was impressed with the clear skies, the long range views, and the fading colors of the leaves. The Herd, however, was totally unimpressed as evidenced by this:

It’s a very tough crowd to impress.

1. Desert Pups on October 27, 2008 at 7:30 am

Woof Herd,

That’s a great view. Mom is so impressed that you pups don’t just escape and
    run wild through those woods. She has a hard enough time with just four dogs.

Desert Pups

2. Holly on October 27, 2008 at 1:22 am

Oh, that is the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen!!! I can’t believe you were all unimpressed!!! Nebraska sucks! It’s flat and full of corn fields. You all are soooo lucky! I envy you!

Holly

3. Dannan & The Girl on October 23, 2008 at 10:09 pm

Woo cares about the view? Things are so much more interesting to smell…

Brown dog kisses,
    Dannan

4. The OP Pack on October 23, 2008 at 9:23 pm

Amazing view, but let’s get on with the walk – that’s what we would say.

Woos, the OP Pack

5. Thor and Marco Polo on October 23, 2008 at 5:46 pm

WOO WOO

Beautiful View but MOM has a question. She said – I see the leashes twisting? How can you possibly keep all of the dogs moving together without all of the leashes getting all tangled up? That’s why there is only 2 of us! One for each hand?
    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

6. The Army of Four on October 23, 2008 at 5:03 pm

I like the way the redheads were getting their leashes all nice and twisted together!
    We’re trying to get caught up – how is Rusty’s hot spot?!
    Play bows,
    Zim
    PS: Mom says “nice view”. Whatever.

7. Steve and Kat on October 23, 2008 at 2:18 pm

We would feel the same way.

S&K

8. Khyra on October 23, 2008 at 7:33 am

I’m with The Herd BUT Mom was khwite impressed!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?