Share This Story
Our hu-dad was checking our medical records and discovered that some of us needed to visit the V-E-T this week. Any guess which ones?
Some interesting tidbits from our visit –
- Most importantly, everyone is healthy. All of the bloodwork results will come later this week, but nothing showed us any concerns.
- Cheoah, our littlest, gained 3 pounds to 41.7 pounds (19 kg).
- Kodiak lost a pound to 57 pounds, so Qannik now holds the title of biggest at 58 pounds (26 kg)
- Kiska is normally our most nervous, but her pulse rate registered at a cool 80 beats per minute.
- After Kiska, the following pulse rates were taken in this order – Natasha – 90, Cheoah – 100, Kodiak 110. 10 beat increments. Always trying to hit patterns, huh?
- Rusty, well, was really not happy and registered a pulse rate of 140 beats per minute. As always, Rusty marches to his own drummer (groan – bad joke).
- Rusty was so eager to leave he left his treat on the exam room floor.
- The staff at Animal Hospital of Waynesville are the best. Dr. Kristen Hammett and team handled the chaos of The Herd with great professionalism and efficiency. Thanks all!
Read Another Story
← Back One Story ◊ OR ◊ Forward One Story →